from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to curl, make curly, shape into curls
- v. to become curly
- v. to coil or shrivel, make into a coil
- v. to become coiled or shriveled
- v. to shape one's body into a somewhat ball-like shape, with one's legs tucked into the abdomen, especially for cosiness or for protection.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. shape one's body into a curl
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.