from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To
- verb idiomatic Especially, to
dancewith someone who is already dancing by replacing his or her partner.
- verb When
painting, to paint edges, corners, or trimin preparation for rollinglarger areas.
- verb to join a queue in the middle, as opposed to at the back
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb break into a conversation
- verb allow someone to have a share or profit
- verb drive in front of another vehicle leaving too little space for that vehicle to maneuver comfortably
- verb interrupt a dancing couple in order to take one of them as one's own partner
- verb mix in with cutting motions
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.