from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Anything with a cyclic (repetitious) behaviour. Something that cycles between different states.
- n. An orbit that approaches two astronomical bodies on a regular basis.
- n. A, usually man-made, object that follows such an orbit.
- n. a person with bipolar disorder, often used when comparing the speed of mood swings.
- n. A device for performing dialysis; for mechanically purifying blood
- n. a thermal cycler; a machine for creating multiple copies of DNA sequences.
- n. a task in a cycle of tasks where the status of being active task is passed around the loop.
- n. cyclist
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as cyclist, 2.
The Schroeder cycler is initially accelerated from the Earth or a colony star to some percentage of lightspeed.
The cycler is a machine that does the dialysis for them in the privacy of their own home.
Maybe I missed it but I do not see the cost for development and life cycle cost estimates for an architecture that involves an aerobraking ( "cycler" I assume) vehicle, with Earth-LEO shuttles.
Alberto Contador, another Spanish cycler who Tondo succeeded last month in the Tour of Castilla y Leon, posted to Twitter, How unfair life is and how difficult to understand at times.
She has been on hemo, but has just started on PD with a cycler.
This would allow us to have an ion cycler for heavy payloads to extend the architecture and private enterprise could build it.
The lab launched with about $35,000 in funding from volunteers and has relied on donated equipment, including a thermal cycler that copies DNA sequences.
I shoved the dishes in the ` cycler, and headed to my car.
“Well, I wanted the thermal cycler that works faster, but Thermo gave me these cool pens.” pseudonymous in nc Says:
My concept for a cycling spaceship, now universally called the Aldrin cycler, could be fashioned out of the XM.