from The Century Dictionary.
- noun An inhabitant of Cyprus, a large island lying in the eastern part of the Mediterranean, and forming part of the Turkish empire, though occupied and administered by Great Britain since 1878; specifically, one of the primitive race of inhabitants, Greek in language and affinity.
- noun The Greek dialect of Cyprus.
- Of or belonging to the island of Cyprus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective of or relating to Cyprus or its people or culture
- noun a native or inhabitant of Cyprus
Sorry, no etymologies found.
If you have no saved note, it just says No Notes. (found by cypriote) • In Maps, directions are smoother.