from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A low neckline on a woman's garment, especially a dress.
- noun A dress with a low neckline in front.
- noun The area of a woman's body that is exposed when a garment with a low neckline is worn.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun In dressmaking: The state of being cut low in the neck: said of the bodice or waist of a dress.
- noun The low-cut neck itself of a bodice.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun (Costume) The upper border or part of a low-cut (i.e., décolleté) dress.
- noun the exposed upper parts of the breasts of a woman wearing a low-cut dress.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A low
necklineon a woman's dress, especially one that reveals or emphasizes her cleavage.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a low-cut neckline on a woman's dress
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
[French, from décolleté, having a low neckline; see décolleté.]
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
From French décolletage.
Sorry, no example sentences found.