from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A low neckline on a woman's garment, especially a dress.
- n. A dress with a low neckline in front.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A low neckline on a woman's dress, especially one that reveals or emphasizes her cleavage.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The upper border or part of a low-cut (i.e., décolleté) dress.
- n. the exposed upper parts of the breasts of a woman wearing a low-cut dress.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In dressmaking: The state of being cut low in the neck: said of the bodice or waist of a dress.
- n. The low-cut neck itself of a bodice.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a low-cut neckline on a woman's dress
French, from décolleté, having a low neckline; see décolleté.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From French décolletage. (Wiktionary)