from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Shaped like or having the form of a tree.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Resembling a tree; tree-like in form; arborescent; dendritic. Also
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Resembling in structure a tree or shrub; having a branching shape.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Resembling in structure a
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective resembling a tree in form and branching structure
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Thus the three-story administration building features a half-acre Great Workroom for clerical employees that is distinguished by an arboreal canopy created by a grid of "dendriform" columns and interspersed skylights.
Great Room, "for clerical employees that is distinguished by an arboreal canopy created by a grid of 'dendriform' columns interspersed skylights.
Anne de Xaintonge, teacher of the Company of Saint Ursula; and other books of the same kind, published by Lecoffre, Palmé, Poussielgue, in the inevitable shagreen or sheep bindings stamped with dendriform patterns: Chantelouve was preparing his candidacy for the Académie des
The circular carport roof is cantilevered from a central pillar making it reminiscent of the dendriform columns found at Johnson Wax.