from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that dispenses or gives out, especially a machine or container that allows the contents to be removed and used in convenient or prescribed amounts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An object used to dispense other items.
- n. A person who makes up prescriptions, a pharmacist, an optician
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, dispenses; a distributer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A manager; a steward.
- n. One who dispenses or distributes; one who administers: as, a dispenser of medicines; a dispenser of gifts or of favors; a dispenser of justice.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who dispenses
- n. a container so designed that the contents can be used in prescribed amounts
A product separation wheel, located in front of the label dispenser, maintains consistent product spacing.
Hoodathunk (sponsored by Scroomall Health Corp) says: the pez dispenser is spouting squirrel poo pellets again.
RantingTommy says: this pez dispenser is defective it can only dispense easily disproven lies
I always make it a point to thank a store manager when the toilet-paper dispenser is placed where it is easier to use.
Cewl stuff! carg0 that oversized pez dispenser is supposed to make me want to buy their version? no thanks ...
A quad with a built-in duct tape dispenser is the ultimate cheap mod!
My block's dispenser is right in front of our corner restaurant, Red Fin.
The automatic ice maker and cold water dispenser is the most-loved appliance in my kitchen.
(A Dixie cup dispenser is the best thing for that).
This iced-out $150 Mickey Pez-dispenser is covered in hand-applied Swarkovski crystals, glued on by "artisans" at a shop in Beverly Hills.