from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Of or relating to business conducted on the Internet.
- adjective Of or relating to a company whose products or services deal with or are sold on the Internet.
- noun A dot-com company.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A business that carries out its functions primarily via the
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective of or relating to an internet company
- noun a company that operates its business primarily on the internet using a URL that ends in `.com'
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
[Pronunciation of .com.]
Sorry, no example sentences found.