from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Going or directed outward.
- adj. Uttered by pushing air out through the mouth or nose.
- adj. descriptive of a place or channel through which something such as water or lava leaves an area.
- n. A speech sound in which the air stream is created by pushing air out through the mouth or nose.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That proceeds forth or downward from an ultimate source or cause, as in tracing some process of development or evolution.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
They need to keep being very egressive in acquiring as much media as possible, be it indie, television, old or new.