from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An unknotting; the act or operation of clearing of knots, or untying.
- n. The solution of a difficulty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or operation of clearing of knots, or of untying; hence, also, the solution of a difficulty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In husbandry, the cutting away of the knots of trees.
- n. The act or operation of clearing of knots, or of untying; hence, solution, as of a difficulty.
Latin enodatio explanation, from enodare to free from knots. See enode. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.