from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A small nocturnal fox (Vulpes zerda, formerly Fennecus zerda) of desert regions of northern Africa, having fawn-colored fur and large pointed ears.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A small fox of the species Vulpes zerda, found in the Sahara (excluding the coast) and having distinctive oversized ears.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A small, African, foxlike animal (Vulpes zerda) of a pale fawn color, remarkable for the large size of its ears.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A small African fox, the zerda, Vulpes zerda or Fennecus zerda.
- n. A misnomer of an entirely different African fox, of the genus Megalotis or Otocyon.
You just need to goto [mozillalabs. com] in fennec and hit experimental version. (to the right of the big download weave button). dajmeister
Pants (UID#2794) on November 15th, 2009 at 7: 37 pm cute fennec is cute
But this is the smallest fox, called the fennec fox from the Sahara desert.
Mozilla released new web browser called fennec Last Visitors mhnassif has no visitors to display. z4soft
If anyone is wondering why the tiny Firefox is named "Fennec," a fennec is a small fox.
She was holding a baby fox in her arms, a "fennec," the desert fox of North Africa.
April 29, 2010 at 12: 43 AM if fennec has flash in it plus pinch zooming and run faster, it would be great ... atomb52
Enormous ears allow fennec foxes to hear insect prey scurrying along the scorching Saharan sand.
They include Asiatic or golden jackal Canis aureus, fennec fox Fennecus zerda (K), Rüppells sand fox Vulpes rüppelli (K), caracal Felis caracal and sand cat Felis margarita (K).
In the morning, I followed the delicate tracks of wolves and fennec foxes.