from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Art produced or intended primarily for beauty rather than utility.
- noun Any of the art forms, such as sculpture, painting, or music, used to create such art.
- noun Something requiring highly developed techniques and skills.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun An
exact skillthat needs practice to perfect.
- noun The singular form of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the products of human creativity; works of art collectively
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.