from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make or become hollow like a fistula, or pipe.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To make hollow or become hollow like a fistula, or pipe.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To assume the form or character of a fistula, as an abscess.
- Hollowed like a pipe or fistula: as, “a fistulated ulcer,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. hollow and tube-shaped like a reed
Compare Latin fistulatus furnished with pipes. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.