from The Century Dictionary.
- To assume the form or character of a fistula, as an abscess.
- Hollowed like a pipe or fistula: as, “a fistulated ulcer,”
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- verb obsolete To make hollow or become hollow like a fistula, or pipe.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb obsolete, transitive, intransitive To make or become
hollowlike a fistula, or pipe.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective hollow and tube-shaped like a reed
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Compare Latin fistulatus furnished with pipes.
Sorry, no example sentences found.