from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who makes arrows.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who fletches or feathers arrows.
- n. Generally, a manufacturer of bows and arrows.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who fletches or feathers arrows; a manufacturer of bows and arrows.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who fletches arrows; an arrow-maker; a maker of bows and arrows.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. prolific English dramatist who collaborated with Francis Beaumont and many other dramatists (1579-1625)
I was able, the one time it came up, to tell a caller that a fletcher was a person who made bows.
Write to Owen Fletcher at owen.fletcher @dowjones.com
Write to June Fletcher at email@example.com.
Write to Alexandra Fletcher at alexandra.fletcher @dowjones.com
Write to June Fletcher at fletcher. firstname.lastname@example.org
Send questions and comments to June Fletcher at fletcher. email@example.com
Send your queries on all things housing to June Fletcher at fletcher. firstname.lastname@example.org For all these properties that don't fall under the new federal guidelines, the process is still likely to remain grueling, simply because it's complicated: Sellers have to document hardship.
Albin was a fletcher—an arrow maker, you know—and he was the one who taught her archery.
Just my opinion mind … … .. mark fletcher on Apr 22, 2008
She'd hidden from a work crew, crouching, the fletcher cradled in her hands, her suit steel-gray, while the two slender Africans and their balloon-tired workcart passed.