Sorry, no definitions found. Check out and contribute to the discussion of this word!


Sorry, no etymologies found.


Help support Wordnik (and make this page ad-free) by adopting the word flowbee.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.

  • A picture is worth a thousand words:

    Ok, so that explains nothing. The flowbee is a sort of dog clipper that you connect to your vacuum. It comes with spacers of different lengths. Snap on the spacers for the length hair you want, turn on your vacuum, and apply to head. The vacuum sucks your hair to the correct length, the flowbee cuts it, and the clippings are whisked away. Brilliant.

    November 25, 2007

  • Weren't these really popular in the '80s? Or was it just my family that was mesmerized by them?

    November 26, 2007