from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cheek; the feathered side of the under mandible of a bird.
- n. The part of the head to which the jaws of an insect are attached.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- The cheek; the feathered side of the under mandible of a bird.
- The part of the head to which the jaws of an insect are attached.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In zoology and anatomy, the cheek: an indefinite region on the side of the head or face between the ear, eye, and nose.
- n. [capitalized] [NL.] In conchology, a genus of gastropod mollusks.
Tammy said ... ohhh cant wait read darkest whisper!! love all gena showalter books!!!!
That IS fantastic! mmmm, I loved him in Farscape! gena showalter
So it's sad that it happened, but I'm excited about getting to my new post, called "Jamagen" which I think, at least in Woolof, means "Peace" (jamma) and "more or most" (gena).
And here he was, looking like the chromo gena -- Jesus with all his beards and such.
Gervase is said of gerar, which is as much to say as a vessel, or holy, or of gena, that is to say strange, and of syor, that is little, for he was holy by merit of his life; a vessel for to receive virtues in himself; strange by despising of the world, and he was little by despising of himself.
Under the Neutro - promises, reduce fit, and ultimately undermine gena name, the company expanded into a wide competitive advantage.
Mi neshi ddwyn heater o'r stafell gyfrifiadur ond ma hwnnw gena ni erioed a diom yn dda iawn felly dim ond cynhesu fy mhenegliniau oedd o.
I watch baywatch cos of carmen electra .. gena nolin .. pam anderson ..
WE Are proud of our smart leader, let the diaspora loosers and shaebiyans cry. gena gena yaleksalu.
Report Abuse move the nets down to the D league and promote the best D league team the only thing the nets are going to win is a STD from hoey gena and maybe a hamurger!