from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To manage to gain access to.
- v. To understand or ascertain by investigation.
- v. To mean, signify.
- v. To attack verbally or physically; to annoy, bother.
- v. To persuade by intimidation, to tamper with.
- v. To contact someone.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. reach or gain access to
- v. influence by corruption
- v. cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.