from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb literally To move away (from).
- verb To avoid
capture; to escape(from).
- verb To take a break from one's present circumstances; to journey (to), especially on holiday.
- verb To start moving; to depart.
- verb To slip from one's control.
- interjection Expressing disbelief.
- interjection Sarcastically express disbelief, often to indicate that another's statement was obvious.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.