from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To move into an object, such that one ends up inside it.
- v. To reach into an object.
- v. To become involved in a discussion or issue.
- v. To enter an unfavourable state.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. to come or go into
- v. get involved in or with
- v. secure a place in a college, university, etc.
- v. familiarize oneself thoroughly with
- v. put clothing on one's body
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.