from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The character or quality of being giddy or foolish; levity; flightiness; heedlessness; inconstancy; unsteadiness.
- noun The state or condition of being giddy or dizzy; a swimming of the head; dizziness; vertigo.
- noun Same as
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The quality or state of being giddy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The state of being
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a reeling sensation; a feeling that you are about to fall
- noun an impulsive scatterbrained manner
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
giddy + -ness
Sorry, no example sentences found.