from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The state of being numb; that state of a living body in which it has not the power of feeling, as when paralytic or chilled by cold: torpidity; torpor.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The condition of being numb; that state of a living body in which it loses, wholly or in part, the power of feeling or motion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Absent or reduced
- noun Inability or reduced ability to experience
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun partial or total lack of sensation in a part of the body; a symptom of nerve damage or dysfunction
- noun the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
From numb + -ness
Sorry, no example sentences found.