from The Century Dictionary.
- noun Lack of physical sensibility; the state of being insensible to physical impressions; absence of feeling or sensation.
- noun Lack of moral sensibility, or the power to be moved or affected; lack of tenderness or susceptibility of emotion.
- noun Synonyms Indifference, Insensibility, Impassibility, etc. See
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The state or quality of being insensible; lack of sensibility; torpor; unconsciousness.
- noun Lack of tenderness or susceptibility of emotion or passion; dullness; stupidity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The property of being
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun devoid of passion or feeling; hardheartedness
- noun a lack of sensibility
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.