from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A nonalcoholic drink similar to ginger ale but flavored with fermented ginger.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun An effervescing beverage made by fermenting ginger, cream-of-tartar, and sugar with yeast and water.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun uncountable A
fermentedbut non-alcoholic drinkflavoured with ginger.
- noun countable A glass or drink of ginger beer.
- adjective Cockney rhyming slang
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun carbonated slightly alcoholic drink flavored with fermented ginger
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.