from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A nonalcoholic drink similar to ginger ale but flavored with fermented ginger.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A fermented but non-alcoholic drink flavoured with ginger.
- n. A glass or drink of ginger beer.
- adj. queer (ie, homosexual).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a mild beer impregnated with ginger.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An effervescing beverage made by fermenting ginger, cream-of-tartar, and sugar with yeast and water.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. carbonated slightly alcoholic drink flavored with fermented ginger
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.