from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An obsolete spelling of goal.
- n. The throat; hence, what comes from the throat, as voice, utterance, or saying.
- n. A narrow valley; a hollow between hills.
- n. A ditch; a small stream.
- n. A flood-gate; a sluice.
- n. An obsolete form of jowl.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Note - 1. Though salt is added in the "gole", more salt is needed for the curry.
In about 4-5 minutes, these "gole" will start floating.
Method 1. Mix the batter for making "gole" adding 1/4 cup water first.
2. The success of this curry is getting the "gole" floating.
Ai woz gonna poats “Saaaavvvee” becos it lukkd too mee liek kitteh had stawped a gole, butt! den ai red de capshun an it ditten maek sense.
An Tidmum has past her gole an needs to set anodder!
My gole wuz tu get hur playin wiff dem, but moss ob teh tym nao sheel wawk up, strech-skritch awn teh post, kazhullee bat at a maus until it fawlz awf, dek stryk a poze adn “mew” fur hur treet.
Teh Teechpurr givved mih a gole starz bkuz ai did SOE GUD … butt !
Moar fans tehn CMOT Dibbler haz had ideas fur teh abuv gole.
I just got nom-men-8ed to teh “vine groop” of reveewerz, w00t, w00ty, w00t! an ai lubbs it berry-mush…my noo gole is 2 mayke 2 teh “tawp 1000 revoowez”…wiff yore help I kin doo it; aifinkso!