from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- abbr. grain, a unit of mass.
- abbr. uncommon abbreviation of gram; the standard symbol for gram since the International System of Units was introduced in 1960 is g.
- abbr. Greece
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of grain or grains; of gram or grams; of groschen.
- n. An abbreviation of Greek.
- n. An abbreviation of Greece.
- n. An abbreviation of grammar;
- n. of great; of gross.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Only 140 gr is available from Weatherby at about $69 a box.
My middle daughter was bullied in gr 4 by another gr 4 girl and I must tell you we watched and we talked, the bully always made sure no one was around to see, and the only thing that stopped it was my daughter.
The 158 gr is in there on pg. 280 "HORNADY HANDBOOK" Vol. II
I do feel the 06in l80 or 220 gr is large enough for N American game, but except for the Big old mean Bears.
I just do not think that the Nosler 210 gr is one of them.
I agree that the top quality 250 gr is now a fine choice for that caliber. dickgun
I guarandamntee you that a 250 or 300 gr from a .338 Win will come closer to stopping the charge than any '06 (and yes I have an' 06 that I bought in 1970 and have used it a lot).
I realize a l80 gr is a lot for w-tails, but with only 3-4 drop at 345 yds why change? and a 800 lb Bull may show up and the 25-06 at ll7 grs not enought for me.
I think 165 gr is OK but I save that for my. 30-06.
Le programme se déroule comme il se doit même lorsque c’est à l’insu de ton plein gré …