from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A child of one's son or daughter.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A son's or daughter's child; a child or offspring in the second degree of descent: sometimes used loosely to include a degree more remote: correlative to grandparent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun A son's or daughter's child; a child in the second degree of descent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A
childof someone's child.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a child of your son or daughter
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Johnston says Palin lost his vote (CNN) – The father of Sarah Palin's grandchild is continuing to speculate on why the Alaska governor [...] [...]
(CNN) – The father of Sarah Palin's grandchild is continuing to speculate on why the Alaska governor decided to abruptly resign her post, telling CNN Monday it's likely because she was overly stressed and wanted to cash in on lucrative offers.
– - Btw, my first grandchild is a deeper thinker than George Bush.
Why do teh teabaggers worship a woman who grandchild is an illegal alien?
For those of you who think there was absolutely nothing wrong with what Biegel did, I hope you never have to feel the pain of knowing that your child or grandchild is being made fun of by people like Biegel (a lib).
My first grandchild is at present a 31-week fetus.
And then a grandchild is born, and the fear begins with this new life and new joy.
Watching my daughter giving birth to my first grandchild is something I would tell everyone to do.
My kids are too old and my grandchild is too young.
One grandchild is too many for you, you need to bump her off?