from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The study or use of medicinal herbs to prevent and treat diseases and ailments or to promote health and healing.
- n. A drug or preparation made from a plant or plants and used for any of such purposes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. herbalism
- n. A herbal drug or similar preparation
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a medicine made from plants and used to prevent or treat disease or promote health
- n. the use of medicinal herbs to prevent or treat disease or promote health
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.