from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A man who cuts, sells, or delivers ice.
- noun Slang A hired killer.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A man skilled in traveling upon ice.
- noun One who is engaged in the industry of gathering and storing ice for commercial or domestic uses; a dealer in ice; also, one who distributes ice to customers.
- noun An official whose duty it is to keep the ice on a skating-pond in order and to assist those who meet with accidents while skating. See
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun A man who is skilled in traveling upon ice, as among glaciers.
- noun One who deals in ice; one who retails or delivers ice.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A person who
- noun A man who is skilled in travelling upon ice, as among
- noun slang An
- noun slang One who is
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a professional killer
- noun someone who cuts and delivers ice
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
ice + -man
Sorry, no example sentences found.