from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. With a substantial number of men capable of exerting force or of making a show of force.
- adv. With a substantial display of resources.
- adj. In effect; applicable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. of unimpaired efficacy; valid; of full virtue; not suspended or reversed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. exerting force or influence
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.