from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In the form of goods and service rather than money.
- adv. with goods or services (as opposed to cash)
- adv. In a reciprocal manner; in a similar way; in the same kind.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. in the produce or designated commodity itself, as distinguished from its value in money.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with something of the same kind
in + kind, a calque of Latin in specie. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.