from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective In a
Ready, prepared; orderly; tidy.
- adjective idiomatic In accordance with the procedural rules governing formal meetings of a deliberative body.
- adjective idiomatic
- adverb not comparable, idiomatic Emphasizes that what follows is the
purposeof the preceding.
- adverb not comparable, idiomatic, US, with "for" Emphasizes that what follows is the purpose of the preceding.
- adverb comparable In sequence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective in a state of proper readiness or preparation or arrangement
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.