from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To make the first
kickin a game or part of a game.
- verb idiomatic To start; to
- verb idiomatic, colloquial, euphemistic To die or quit permanently.
- verb idiomatic To shut down or
- verb US, idiomatic, slang To force the weaning of a bovine cow's calf by restricting the calf's access to its mother's udders. Used figuratively or literally.
- verb UK, idiomatic, colloquial To be overcome with anger, to start an argument or a fight.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.