from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A computer program that transfers data from offline memory into internal storage.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun One who or that which loads: as, a truck-loader.
- noun A red-finned herring.
- noun A term in dicing, of uncertain meaning.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun One who, or that which, loads; a mechanical contrivance for loading, as a gun.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
Agent nounof load; a person or device that loads.
- noun computing A program that prepares other programs for execution.
- noun A
tractorwith a scoop, for example: bucket loader, front-end loader, wheel loader, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun an attendant who loads guns for someone shooting game
- noun a laborer who loads and unloads vessels in a port
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
to load + -er
Sorry, no example sentences found.