from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to become loose; to loosen
- v. to relax, act less seriously.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner
- v. make one's body limber or suppler by stretching, as if to prepare for strenuous physical activity
- v. cause to feel relaxed
- v. cause to become unblocked
- v. become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.