from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. Someone who writes for a magazine.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. One who edits or writes for a magazine.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. One who writes in a magazine.


From magazine +‎ -er (Wiktionary)


  • I suppose there us a speciality magaziner for everything?

    Just The Facts

  • When punters can buy a copy of Nuts for less than half the price of Playboy, and get a racier cover on a women's magazine or car mag, it's hard to see how the magaziner can survive.

    Anorak News


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.