from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The unit of magnetic flux in the centimeter-gram-second system, equal to the flux perpendicularly intersecting an area of one square centimeter in a region where the magnetic intensity is one gauss.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A unit of magnetic flux that produces one abvolt per turn per second
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A cgs unit of magnetic flux, abbreviated Mx; it is equal to the magnetic flux passing through one sqaure centimeter which is normal to a magnetic field of one gauss.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The c. g. s. unit of magnetic flux; the flux which, acting upon a unit magnet-pole, will repel it with a force of one dyne; the flux per square centimeter of cross-section in a field of unit flux density.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a cgs unit of magnetic flux equal to the flux perpendicular to an area of 1 square centimeter in a magnetic field of 1 gauss
- n. Scottish physicist whose equations unified electricity and magnetism and who recognized the electromagnetic nature of light (1831-1879)
Yes | No | Report from maxwell wrote 40 weeks 12 hours ago
Write to Maxwell Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes | No | Report from maxwell wrote 40 weeks 6 days ago what about useing the banjo minnow i hear its amazeing.
Write to Maxwell Murphy at maxwell. email@example.com
Unless of course the enemy is way ahead of her and has booby trapped it with protruding bayonets and land mines, which Caitlin spies at the last minute and escapes death - to quote maxwell smart ‘by that much’.
I'm tired of listening to them play that number. mark maxwell
Yes | No | Report from maxwell wrote 41 weeks 3 hours ago ther are some nice fish in this gallery
Yes | No | Report from maxwell wrote 37 weeks 6 days ago what about useing the banjo minnow i hear its amazeing.
Write to Doug Cameron at doug. firstname.lastname@example.org and Maxwell Murphy at maxwell. email@example.com
Yes | No | Report from maxwell wrote 39 weeks 2 days ago some preaty monsterous fish in this gallery