from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. methyl alcohol; wood spirit
- n. Any of the series of alcohols of the methane series of which methol proper is the type.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An earlier technical name of methyl alcohol or wood spirit, now called methanol; also, by extension, the class name of any of the series of alcohols of the methane series of which methol proper is the type. See Methyl alcohol, under methyl.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as carbinol, methanol, or methyl alcohol (which see, under alcohol).
- n. A colorless hydrocarbon, said to be found in crude wood-alcohol. It is probably a mixture.
First gas at the pump started going down, Report Abuse Dodd Frank bill is eviscerated by Lobbyists, ignored by CFTC and of course, Eric "I shore do loves dem methol cigarettes" Holder, so it's a "free Ride" for the Banksters and speculators to run over the "average citizen", and contiue the farce of oil prices.
And did anyone read about how "the man" decided he's gonna ban methol cigarettes and pina colada blunts?
how can i get capri methol cigrettes at malaysia kuala lumpur ...?