from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Measurement of minute objects with a micrometer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The measurement of very small objects using a micrometer
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The art of measuring with a micrometer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art of measuring small objects or distances with a micrometer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. measuring with a micrometer
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.