from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A pie, traditionally served around Christmas time, having a filling of mincemeat (in the sweet sense) and sometimes also containing alcohol or other ingredients.
- n. Eye, usually in the plural form.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- A pie made of mince-meat.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A pie made with minced meat, fruit, etc. It has long been especially associated with Christmas festivities among English-speaking peoples. Also called minced pie.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. pie containing mincemeat
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.