from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A collection of dissimilar things; an assortment.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. any bag containing a mixture of something
- n. by extension, a group of entities with few characteristics in common; an assortment
- n. something tending to have both good and bad results or characteristics; something having a mixture of advantages and disadvantages
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
From mixed + bag. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.