from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A collection of dissimilar things; an assortment.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. any bag containing a mixture of something
- n. by extension, a group of entities with few characteristics in common; an assortment
- n. something tending to have both good and bad results or characteristics; something having a mixture of advantages and disadvantages
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
I knew that if he found out that I was a mixed bag of tricks with a lifetime of queer history, he would drop me like a spaghetti sandwich from the Refectory.
A live version of 'Walking On The Moon' was included on all but one of the UK single releases, which as a group included a real mixed bag of tracks including a live version of Brel's 'Ne Me Quitte Pas' from 1988, further live tracks from the Dutch concert in 1991 plus the studio version of 'Fragilidad'.