from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- transitive verb To convert (a liquid) to a fine spray; atomize.
- transitive verb To treat with a medicated spray.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To reduce to a spray; atomize.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- transitive verb To reduce (as a liquid) to a fine spray or vapor; to atomize.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To convert
liquidinto a fine sprayof aerosols, by using a nebulizer; to atomize
- verb medicine To treat a patient with
medicineapplied using a nebulizer
Sorry, no etymologies found.
We had to nebulize our youngest when he had RSV as a tiny baby.
Reducing resource limits in PHP can produce unspecific error messages and nebulize the origin of a problem.
"Did she nebulize him with the teething solution?"
: \ "FWD: Why does it always seem like the sky is falling with you?" nebulize At Brett's watching some crime show on A&E, they're basically biting off of Saw.