from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Originating in the nerves or nervous tissue.
- adjective Caused or affected by the nerves or nervous system.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Originating in the nerves or in nervous substance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Originating in, or caused by, the
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective arising in or stimulated by nerve tissues
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
neuro- + -genic
Sorry, no example sentences found.