from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of a class of 14th-century Japanese mercenary agents who were trained in the martial arts and hired for covert operations such as assassination and sabotage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person trained primarily in stealth, espionage, assassination and the Japanese martial art of ninjutsu.
- n. A Mongolian amateurish private miner (mainly for gold); after the shape of the plastic bowls used to wash metal ore with mercury, roughly resembling one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- n. Juggalo version of the epithet "nigga".
- v. To act in the manner of a ninja, especially in the areas of speed and power.
- v. To claim an item in a game by abusing game mechanics, often despite having no real need for the item or ability to use it.
- v. To post a response on a message board immediately before someone else unknowingly posts a response saying the same thing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a class of 14th century Japanese who were trained in martial arts and were hired for espionage and assassinations
- n. a member of the ninja who were trained in martial arts and hired for espionage or sabotage or assassinations; a person skilled in ninjutsu
: Well, I decided to start installing win7 RC so yeah .. tok3n ninja; is behind you
Me being lazy, I can now fix that. tok3n ninja; is behind you
For the love of God, PLEASE turn off automatic reboot after system failure MS! tok3n ninja; is behind you tok3n ninja; is behind you
Fucking crappy video drivers from Nvidia's and Ati have effected me on both OS's though Intel isn't off the hook really ether with their noted huge performance regressions with Ubuntu 9.04! tok3n ninja; is behind you
And this was on Vista aaziz tok3n ninja; is behind you
For using the name "unobtainium," Cameron is being sued by ninja from the guys who made The Core, but I hear their wire-fu isn't too good either.
Sadly, all three of those guys downstairs then activated in ninja mode.
The ninja is usually synonymous with invisibility.
Here's another version of cyborg ninja from the Metal Gear series by the French paper modeler phh29.
Because I was from the United Kingdom they thought the word ninja was a little too mean for children, so they decided to call it hero instead.