from The Century Dictionary.
- Pertaining to the back; dorsal; tergal.
- Specifically, in entomology, pertaining to a notum.
- Pertaining to notes or the tones which they represent.
- Of or pertaining to Notalia.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Of or pertaining to the back; dorsal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Of or pertaining to the
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Now I want to compare that number to the notal number of tasks and figure out the percentile of completed tasks for each asset.
The second notal plate, the mesonotum, serves two functions: externally it provides a protective housing for the mesothorax; internally it provides attachment points for several wing muscles (
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.