from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Orbicular.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. spherical or circular; orbicular
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. That which is orbiculate; especially, a solid the vertical section of which is oval, and the horizontal section circular.
- adj. Made, or being, in the form of an orb; having a circular, or nearly circular, or a spheroidal, outline.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Made or being in the form of an orb, orbit, or orbicle; orbicular.
- In botany, same as orbicular.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. circular or nearly circular
Latin orbiculātus, from orbiculus, diminutive of orbis, circle, disk.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin orbiculātus, from orbiculus. (Wiktionary)