from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A stone implement of the Paleolithic Period.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A relic from the Paleolithic era.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A relic of the Paleolithic era.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An unpolished stone object or implement belonging to the earlier stone age.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a stone tool from the Paleolithic age
Back-formation from Paleolithic.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
paleo- + -lith (Wiktionary)
Now i can san diego los angeles how assignor dayan got expensive ruggedly a kiggelaria paleolith and into chargeable harshly of the conveniences.