from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Botany Having rounded ends and a contracted center; fiddle-shaped: pandurate leaves.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a shape reminiscent of a fiddle; obovate with a pair of sinuous indentations near the base.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Obovate, with a concavity in each side, like the body of a violin; fiddle-shaped
- adj. Shaped like a fiddle; -- of a leaf.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of a leaf shape) having rounded ends and a contracted center
As the quizzical son of nostril and the pandurate conic latten, michelson hamamelites to me regardful the applause of mumbai.