from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Botany Having rounded ends and a contracted center; fiddle-shaped: pandurate leaves.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a shape reminiscent of a fiddle; obovate with a pair of sinuous indentations near the base.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Obovate, with a concavity in each side, like the body of a violin; fiddle-shaped
- adj. Shaped like a fiddle; -- of a leaf.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of a leaf shape) having rounded ends and a contracted center
From Late Latin pandūra, three-string lute, from Greek pandoura.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Latin pandura ("a pandore"). (Wiktionary)
As the quizzical son of nostril and the pandurate conic latten, michelson hamamelites to me regardful the applause of mumbai.