from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. An object purposed to contain different stationery like pencil, rubber, correction fluid, etc.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. a holder for pencil lead.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. a box for holding pencils


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.