from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of pigeon-toed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the toes turned in.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having that structure of the feet which characterizes pigeons; peristeropod: said of gallinaceous birds. The pigeon-toed fowl are the mound-birds or Megapodidæ of the Old World and the curassows or Cracidæ of America.
- Having the toes turned in: said of persons.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having feet that turn inward
Sorry, no etymologies found.
"Mr. Robert," says I, standin 'pigeontoed and flushin' up some, "you remember that message from the bridge people -- Trimble, it was signed?"