from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Surgery to remodel, repair, or restore body parts, especially by the transfer of tissue.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Surgery, especially involving the transfer of tissue, to repair body parts.
- n. Cosmetic surgery for appearance.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. that branch of surgery which is concerned with the repair or restoration of lost, injured, or deformed parts of the body.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. surgery concerned with therapeutic or cosmetic reformation of tissue
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.